Hera Reverse Cantilever
Designed to withstand heavy duty day to day use This chair has an ergonomic design to help correct children's posture and maintain a healthy spine.
- Available in four heights
- Choice of ten colours on a modern silver frame
- 10 different colours are available
- Manufacturers 10 year guarantee
- Chair shell is made from recycled plastics!
- A seat pad option is also available.
- Unique 'S' shaped back - to comply with EN1729 Part 1
- Superior strength - to withstand the toughest of environments
- Classroom safe - no sharp edges
A child will sit on a chair for up to six hours a day over a period of 11 years or more. Furniture must therefore be durable and easy to clean and repair
This chair has an ergonomic design to help correct children's posture and maintain a healthy spine. Moulded from a one piece, high impact polypropylene and bolted to a super strong oval tube frame, making the Hera Reverse Cantilever almost unbreakable.
All prices shown are excluding VAT and come with FREE carriage